One of the most stressful parts of a big move is packing.
And as your moving day draws near, you are probably wondering:
- “How many boxes do I need?”
- “How do I pack my T.V.?”
- “How can I package my good china so it doesn’t break?”
Figuring out how to pack up and transport all of your belongings can seem a bit overwhelming, especially when you are in the middle of changing your address, saying goodbye to friends and signing your children up at a new school. From boxes of toys to kitchenware, holiday decorations and furniture there is just so much to physically move and not much time to move it.
Looking for a simple solution?
- A packing company can help.
Able to handle all of your valuable and breakable items with care, working with a packing company ensures that everything in your home makes it onto the moving truck and to your new place in perfect condition. And with all of your boxes labeled and organized with care, they will be easy to unpack as you settle into your new home.
- In addition to offering local and long-distance moving services, Highland Worldwide also specializes in full-service packing and crating.
With years of packing experience and custom-built crating options for unique items, we can ensure that all of your most valuable possessions are kept safe and can be unpacked with ease when you arrive at your new home.
- To request a quote or learn more information about our services, visit us online or contact us by phone at 604-581-2300.